Wise women know how to enhance their looks. They also know that hair oils are the answer to their hair problems. Thanks to using products such as Mythic Oil, they are able to nourish and restore its shine. Who is this product recommended for? What are the effects on the hair? Check it out!
L’Oreal is probably one of the most popular brands in which we put our trust in regard to our hair health and looks. We believe that products developed in laboratories are professional and effective means in everyday care. Mythic Oil is a series where everyone will find an answer to their hair’s needs, regardless whether it is unruly, colour-treated or lacks shine. You can choose from three dedicated oils Rich Oil, Colour Glow Oil, Shimmering Oil or go for the versatile one.
MYTHIC OIL | NOURISHING OIL
This is the most versatile product in the entire series. It is definitely inspired by the Oriental tradition – L’Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil (also known as Nourishing Oil). This is the basic version suitable for all hair types. It can be used as a nourishing or shine-improving treatment regardless of the hair colour, condition, length or volume.
Mythic Nourishing Oil hair oil contains only two natural oils mixed in a favourable ratio:
1) Avocado oil – contains seven extremely essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, manganese and silicon; it provides nourishing and regenerating properties; when applied to the skin, it will strengthen and prevent hair loss;
2) Grapeseed oil – provides versatile use due to its diversity of E vitamin – a strong antioxidant; it not only delays ageing processes but also leaves the hair silky soft and sleek.
Too bad that apart from natural ingredients, L’Oreal has also placed silicones and alcohols in it. Without them, Mythic Oil would be a lot more natural and more valuable cosmetic. Nevertheless, it is still worth trying out if you are looking for an effective hair treatment.
– It reinforces hair from roots to tips.
– It enhances hair natural shine.
– It facilitates styling of unruly strands.